Terms & Conditions
We, at Legal Lex Ltd appreciate you for using our services at www.legallex.co.uk (the “Website”). Any person who wishes to access the Website to see its contents, receive services or to use the other features provided (collectively, “the Services”) must accept and/or is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the website. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they govern the use of the Website and Legallex’s products and Services.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy and Cookies Policies sporadically without notice and with immediate effect. The use of the website constitutes the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, Privacy and Cookies Policies and any amended Terms.
To our Customers, we provide several services in the form of “Video Consultation”, “Ask A Lawyer”, “Guides and Courses”, “Practical Document” and “Full Representation” through this website.
- The website and services are designed to allow and enable customers to engage in three distinct actions/ services. One, find information about a particular legal topic in the “Your Rights” section of the Site. Two, Legal Practice Courses & Guides, Three, Global Services.
- In the website some of our content will include advertisements and links to external websites, we try to provide only the best experience to our users, however, Legal Lex has no control and/or exercise no control over the content published on these advertisements by third party or parties.
This Privacy Notice outlines the basis by which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by us. By visiting the website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- In the “Ask A Lawyer” Section where the customer wishes to seek our services they must provide relevant personal information and fill out a payment form. Where a customer wishes to instruct legal Lex’s panellist or seek advice and assistance through phone or email, we will collect the personal information through filling in forms.
- Additionally, this includes information you provide when you sign up for “our mailing list to receive our latest updates and news”. The information you give to us may include name, address, email, phone number, financial and credit card information.
Use of Information
The information will be utilised to helps us to understand your needs and provide you with efficient services tailored to your needs. We will use the information for the following reasons:
- We will provide the information to our Independent Panelist Solicitors, Independent Duty Solicitors and Independent Legal Advisors, who are selected by you or who may wish to provide you advice and assistance as an Independent Panelist Solicitors, Duty Solicitor or as a Legal Advisor.
- For Legal Lex’s internal record keeping and for regulatory compliance.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to customise Legal Lex Ltd.’s website according to your needs.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information to contact you for further information, assistance, compliance and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, via your mobile device (including SMS) or mail.
- We will never sell your information to any third parties.
The way we process the financial and credit card information is done through third-party applications such as PayPal and Stripe. All payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- We do collect information about you with regard to each of your visits to the website in various ways: technical information, including Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect, your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Within the Website, we collect information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time).
- Pages you viewed or searched for.
- Page response times download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call the customer service number.
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address, which is Legallex Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ or
- Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal Lex Ltd. does not and will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required to do so by law.