Work Permits UK (Tier 2 General Visa)
The Work Permits Tier 2 General visa allows overseas migrants who have been offered a skilled job to come to the UK
for employment purposes. It is important to note that you must have a skilled job offer
in order to be eligible for a visa under this category.
Your employer must hold a valid Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence from the Home Office for Work permits UK, which will allow them to assign you a Certificate of Sponsorship. If your Employer has not secured a Sponsorship Licence already then, we can assist your employer in obtaining the Licence.
Our Fee Initial Consultation/Case Review: £49.99
Want to know more about Innovator Visa or Work Permits UK Visa? Simply book an appointment with us and our English Solicitors and Barrister will take you through with the whole process.
Book an Appointment
Legallex is an English Legal Firm of Solicitors based in London, United Kingdom and Client Facilitation Offices around the World. We have an experienced team of Immigration Solicitors and Barristers who know the UK immigration law and strive to provide reliable and pragmatic legal advice to our clients.
- One-Stop-Shop for all your Immigration needs
- Complete Package for the whole process
- Your case is dealt with by experienced English Barristers and Solicitors
- Discrete and confidential service
- Pay in two Instalments
- Fixed Fee no hidden charges.
- Offices in London, and Birmingham (UK), Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka
- Consult in English, German, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi, African, Yoruba, Hausa, Ibo, Chinese and many more languages.